Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range,
boasting a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz
and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and PoE capability
via a separate PoE HAT.
The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification,
allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced
wireless LAN compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ maintains the same mechanical footprint as both
the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)