ZMorph 2.0 SX was created for industry professionals, makers, and designers, who value high quality combined with versatility in an affordable machine. The Basic Set enables single material 3D printing and CNC milling and offers a further expansion of its production capabilities with additional toolheads and add-ons.
ZMorph 2.0 SX Multi-Tool 3D Printer/Desktop Fabricator - Basic Set with 2 Toolheads (includes 1.75 mm Plastic Extruder, CNC PRO milling toolhead and Voxelizer software)
ZMorph 2.0 SX Basic Set enables you to:
• 3D print with 1.75 mm filaments like ABS, M-ABS, PLA, HIPS, Flex materials, PVA, and more.
• CNC mill, cut and engrave in materials like plywood, various types of wood, machining wax, PCB, plexiglass, and more.
You can easily expand your digital fabrication capabilities with additional toolheads for two-material and color blending 3D printing, laser cutting and engraving, as well as thick paste extrusion of ceramics and chocolate. Check ZMorph 2.0 SX Full Set to buy a machine with a full set of toolheads and add-ons in one package.
ZMorph 2.0 SX Basic Set includes:
• ZMorph 2.0 SX
• 1.75 mm Plastic Extruder
• CNC PRO milling toolhead
• Heated worktable for 3D printing
• CNC table for milling and cutting
• Touch Probe and printing fan add-ons
• Spare extruder nozzle 0.4mm
• BuildTak plate
• Toolbox with tools and maintenance materials