PrimaSelect PVA+ Soluble Support 500g
PrimaSELECT PVA+ (polyvinyl alcohol) is a water soluble material that's most often used as a support material.
- PrimaSELECT PVA+ (polyvinyl alcohol) is a water soluble material that´s most often used as a support material.
- PVA prints translucent with a slightly yellow tint.
- 3D Prima's new formula for PrimaSELECT PVA+ is more stable to print with than regular PVA. This also means that it bonds much better than regular PVA to PLA,
- Tested and recommended as soluble supports for Prusa Research Multi Material upgrade.
- Use PVA filament settings.
- Keep PVA dry, ideally in
boxwith silica gel.
- Nozzle temperature: 205-210 °C
- Bed temperature: 50-60 °C (Bigger object bigger temp.)
- Surface preparation: Make sure the surface is clean.
1.75 mm filament is manufactured with precision of +- 0.05 mm
We reserve the right to ship weights +/- 5% due to packaging variations.